Location : Hyderabad (Remote Role)
Experience Level : 3 to 12 Yrs.
Company URL: https://acsgbl.com/
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applicationsthat support business units or supporting functions. These application programsolutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware,technologies and tools. Principally responsible for extensive systemintegration design and API implementation. Participates in the design,development and implementation of complex applications, often using newtechnologies and may provide technical direction and system architecture forindividual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technicalresource. Collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery ofsoftware application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge andcapabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from moreseasoned consultants.
Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business systemrequirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitiveadvantage to the organization. Provides feedback and technical guidance toproject managers on issues of critical importance to achieving businessobjectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Has exceptionalanalytical and problem-solving skills along with great communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience
The Salesforce.com (SFDC) developer must havethe following experience:
- Experiencewith Salesforce Integration concepts using Soap or Rest API Web Services tovarious systems (Salesforce to Salesforce, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Detailedknowledge of Salesforce.com Sales, Service andMarketing Clouds, Communities, SF1 and Lightening
- Experiencewriting SQL, SOQL and SOSL queries
- ExperienceWith Rest & Soap API Web services.
- Experienceusing Salesforce.com
data tools (Data Loader,Excel Connector, CRM Fusion)
- Excellentoral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Astrong focus and a capacity to collaborate with partners to troubleshoot andoptimize processes
- Abilityto analyze and creatively solve complex business and technical problems
- StrongMS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Bachelor’sDegree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Related Field
- SalesforceCertifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Application Developer(DEV-401/501), Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
- CSS,HTML and other presentation technologies necessary to create customerpresentations using Visualforce pages.
- Abilityto storyboard, wireframe, design and develop User Interface. Proficiency with development tools, including Eclipse IDE.
- Understanding& Application of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developwith test-driven development (TDD) and iterative development and/or agilemethodology experience