- Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
- We are looking for a motivated Full stack / Laravel developer to come join our company project .
- If you had done your previous works by your own learning from internet or documents then you could learn more here!
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Full stack / Laravel developer duties:
Develop, design and create a laravel based real estate listing script
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Interface team(know ui then added advantage)
- Create a backend admin area to monitor all the tasks from the frontend
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing analytics API
- Integration of payment gateway, google maps customize api, chat API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the admin area ui based functions for reference
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Need to deploy work with cdn (known added advantage)
Full Stack / Laravel developer qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Full Stack / Laravel developer for 3 year +
- BS/MS degree in any stream
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP HTML CSS JS Angular JS Bootstrap and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Hands on experience in designing a fully functional website on your own
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Work location: Hyderabad
Joining: Immediate Joining