Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handling End to End Recruitment life cycle process.
- Day to day responsibilities included gathering requirements, briefly Understanding the requirements which received byvarious clients for their manpower positions.
- SourcingQuality Profiles as per the Job Description using through job portals likeNaukri, Monster, Database, employee referrals, Head hunting andsocial media like Linked in.
- Cold callingthe candidates and brief about the job Requirements, location, clients and employment type with the candidates.
- Screening and Short-listing Candidatesby interviewing and evaluating the candidates communication skills, presentation and technical skills based on the clients requirements.
- Recruiting highly specialized functional and Technical mid to senior level professionals for more involved in Contractual and permanent placement’s
- Managing the pipeline of potential candidates, with an eye on finding the right kind of resources for business.Worked closely with team lead / account manager to develop company standards.
- Coordinating with the candidates to turn up them to attend interviews at client location and getting feedback from the clients after completion of the interviews
- Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication Skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Schedulinginterviews like telephonic, Face to Face, Skypeand Walk in Interviews to the candidates after Short listed by clients as per the client timing.
- Gathering the requirement from the Recruitment Head.
- Screening and short listing the Relevant profiles according to Job Description initially from job portals like Monster and Naukri.
Experience: 0 – 2 years